I used to get 1 or 2 business leads (emails) per month from this blog but In the last month, I have seen an increase in email leads.
No – this was not a random act of luck. Actually, very intentional and planned experiment.
Ready for the background story?
About a month ago, I redesigned my CONTACT PAGE.
Nothing fancy. Just added some FAQs 🙂
Old page – Only a contact form
New page – I have added some basic FAQs and a contact form at the bottom.
The main objective was to help my website visitors. So they can
- Decide if we are the right fit
- Learn more about what I can & can’t do for their business
This simple growth hack doubled the email leads I get from this blog.
Key Takeaways for you
Here are couple of things you can try on your website or blog.
- Review your website pages (e.g. Contact and FAQ page).
- Are you helping your target audience with the “Are we the right fit?” question?
- What kind of questions do people ask you the most? You can add those to your FAQ or contact page.
- Keep producing good content (blog). That’s how people will find you on the internet.
Now I want to learn from you. Have you ever done anything on your website that increased the email leads?
Let me know in the comments below and I would love to try it.
More leads = Happiness 🙂